Here comes our interactive map

TRANSLATE

world clock

The archipelago of the Azores is one hour less than the mainland.

Monday 15 November 2010

PRESENTATION: aMéRiCo_JoRgE

                                                                 My name is Américo.
                                                                 I am 13 years old.
                                                                 I live in Praia da Vitória, Terceira island.
                                                                 I'm Portuguese.
                                                                 I like football. I want to be policeman.
                                                                 Best wishes!
Adeus!



                                                             My name is Jorge.
                                                             I am 13 years old.
                                                             I live in Praia da VitórSerra de Santiago,
                                                            Terceira island, Azores, Portugal.
                                                             I like computer and football.
                                                             I want to be GNR officer.
                                                             Best regards!

Look at it:

http://flixtime.com/video/detail/c12930980dbbbd2938133b884f93a24awKJ1jmMXbC4ieqrWLd/

No comments:

Post a Comment